Friday, October 26, 2012

A4 Tech G11-570HX Wireless Rechargeable Mouse




After years of using wired mouses, I finally decided to shift to a wireless one.  Using a wireless mouse would usually mean that you would eventually need to change the batteries or you would need to bring a separate  charger for the batteries which is kind of a hassle and defeats the purpose of portability.  Good think I came across the A4 Tech G11-570HX wireless rechargeable mouse.  I've been using A4 Tech mouse's for as long as I could remember.  I particularly like their durability (they normally break down due to physical abuse), easy of use, elegant design, and reasonable price point compared to their counterparts.


The A4 Tech G11-570HX wireless rechargeable mouse is no exception.    I particularly like it's elegant design, light weight, and ease of maneuverability.  By downloading A4 Tech's Office Shuttle Software, you can maximize the A4 Tech G11's special features.  With 7 buttons to press, you can assign specific keys and functions to best suite your requirements.  A work of caution though, as there are times that the system gets confused if your using multiple applications at the same time.  The battery life is pretty decent, a full charged battery last me at least 2 weeks of an average use of 10 hrs. a day.  It easily charges via a usb cable that's included in the kit.  Purchasing a wireless, mouse has probably been one of the best investments I've made as I have been able to do more in a limited amount of time.  


The A4 Tech G11 mouse practically moves on any surface and fires a low intensity beam which allows it to conserve on much needed battery life.  The receiver also stows safely snug under the mouse when not in use.

No comments:

Popular Posts