Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A4 Tech Q3-350 Glass Run Full Speed USB Optical Mouse


I've been using my USB Optical Mouse for almost 3 years now and it finally gave out. After looking at about a dozen different types of mouse's as a replacement, I decided to go for comfort, durability and  ease of use.  I've been using an A4 Tech keyboard for quite sometime time now and have found it to be durable and comfortable to use.  So I decided to shop for an A4 tech mouse for my laptop. I've originally planned to purchase a wireless mouse but ended up deciding to purchase a USB mouse based on ease.  Besides I didn't want to go through the motions of periodically changing the battery. So I tried the A4 tech Q3-350 Glass Run Full Speed USB Optical Mouse. It has a sleek stylish design that makes it a perfect eye candy, incredible smooth cursor movement that makes is ideal for office, drawing or gaming applications. It has a 4-way wheel mouse which can be activated by software driver. It is low powered and conserves your battery life. It can easily move on glass, smooth and even dusty surfaces. However, the cable length is only about 60 cm, which is ideal for laptops. Over all the A4 Tech Q3-350 Glass Run Full Speed USB Optical Mouse is an excellent buy for its price.

No comments:

Popular Posts