Friday, February 17, 2012

Aidata E-Z Laptop Riser: Aidata E-Z Laptop Riser:


Got tired of working on my laptop on an uncomfortable position and decided to go out and get myself a laptop riser.  I saw a lot of great laptop riser's out there, but I decided on a few simple criteria: It had to be portable, compact, light weight, adjustable and of course reasonably priced.  I finally found the Aidata E-Z Laptop Riser and found some of it's nice characteristics:

* Folds flat for compact storage and portability.
* Non-skid platform and base with 3 comfortable viewing angles (15, 25 and 35 degrees)
* Durable plastic construction.
* Adjustable base.
* Helps Dissipate Heat.
* Reasonably priced.

I've been using my Aidata E-Z Laptop Riser for a number of weeks now and I'm glad to say that it has helped me a lot in reducing the stress on hands, back and eyes especially during long hours of typing on the keyboard.  Purchasing my Aidata E-Z Laptop Riser is probably one of the best investments I've had for myself in years.

No comments:

Popular Posts