Friday, December 23, 2011

My Phone B11


Tired of carrying around a lot of mobile phones and chargers around. Be it for business or personal use, carrying around extra equipment is always a hassle. Thanks a lot to Technology and Dual Sim phones, the need for carrying around an extra mobile phone has greatly diminished.  I've been going around and searching for the proper Dual Sim mobile phone to use.  From all the Dual Sim phones available in the the market the Myphone and Cherry brands seem most appealing from a price and functionality stand point. After all, you normally need Dual Sim phones for call and text features. I eventually decided to get a Myphone B11 Dual Sim Phone. The fact that Myphone phones are made in the Philippines caught my attention. Availability of parts and service centers is also a nice factor to consider. Original price for the MyPhone B11 was tagged at Php 999, but after inquiring at a Mega Cellular branch at Festival Mall Alabang, I found that the price dropped down to Php 850.  Without, any hesitation I decided to buy the MyPhone B11. I Have been using the MyPhone B11 for quite some time now and it has been working better than I expected. Aside from the Dual Sim feature, the MyPhone B11 also has a provision for a Micro SD Card Slot, FM radio, and MP3 player.  Battery life is also great, as a fully charged battery lasts for 5 days or more. The MyPhone B11 is light weight and has an elegant design.

1 comment:

carl can said...

I like your blog,and also like the article,and thank you for provide me so much information :)) hawaii helicopter tours

Popular Posts