Saturday, July 2, 2011

Safety 1st Deluxe Care Fold-Up Booster

Safety 1st Deluxe Care Fold-Up Booster Seat in Blue
This is probably the most useful and handy child care item I've bought for my child.  I've had this for almost 5 years now as I originally bought it for my 1st child but now after almost 5 years it's still in good working condition and is now being used by my daughter.  The Safety 1st Deluxe Care Fold-Up Booster is easy to use and set-up, just pop and strap it unto any chair and your done. Adjustable chair straps allow you fit the Safety 1st Deluxe Care Fold-Up Booster safely in place. The tray can be adjusted to fit your growing child. You could also increase the height of the booster but only by 2 levels. Safety belt also holds your child securely in place. But I don't recommend leaving your child unattended. The Safety 1st Deluxe Care Fold-Up Booster is portable and folds-up so you could carry it around we with you. This is probably the best investment I've had as I was able to use it for a very long time.

No comments:

Popular Posts