Friday, November 4, 2011

Seagate GoFlex Perfect Match Challenge


Was browsing through my e-mail a couple of days ago and came upon this invitation to join Seagate GoFlex's
Perfect Match Challenge. Since it was free, I decided to register online and join the challenge for the experience and just for fun.  Besides the chance to get your very own Seagate Satellite, winning the travel vouchers is so tempting that you just can't miss the deal. A few days later, I received a call from Seagate informing me that I was shortlisted as one of the 30 contestants to join the challenge and informed me that they would be sending the demo unit within the next 3-5 days. True enough I received the demo unit 3 days and the challenge instructions.  Although this was my first time to join an online contest, make and edit a video, I accepted the challenge and ended up having fun with my friends...Thanks a lot Seagate...

You can check-out and please vote for my amature first time video here...

Click this link for more details regarding the GoFlex Satellite Perfect Match Challenge.... 

No comments:

Popular Posts